We take responsibility for the light of our customers. Our success is based on the passion of our employees – and we look forward to taking responsibility for your career together with you. Find your entry opportunities to SITECO here.
We are looking for reinforcement for our logistics team in Traunreut
Hours: full time
You will be responsible for:
- Storage and retrieval activities
- Goods receiving
- Driving industrial trucks
- Transporting removed goods
- Goods commissioning
- Delivery of goods to the production supply areas
- Packaging goods for external shipment
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Successful completion of training as a specialist for warehouse logistics or several years of practical experience in the warehouse and logistics sector
- Forklift driving license, car driving license preferred
- Quick comprehension and an independent and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work shifts
- Written and spoken German language skills
We at SITECO advance your career – with a dynamic entrepreneurial culture, creative innovative spirit and a wide range of training opportunities. A challenging task with a broad spectrum of design and development opportunities awaits you.
Take responsibility. Become part of the SITECO family.
We look forward to your application.
Have we captured your interest? Then send your application with indication of the job ID by email to your contact, Ms Korina Doric, at email@example.com. Please send all of the information in one PDF file (max. 15 MB).
After sending the application documents, the data will be handled by the data protection officer for the purpose of processing your application. You can find additional information in our Data Protection Declaration.