APOLLON® is the sophisticated luminaire family for office and general lighting. Glare-free, integrative and a pleasant light atmosphere all thanks to uniform light distribution in a timelessly discreet design. APOLLON®® is designed as a versatile luminaire family. With its recessed, surface-mounted and pendant versions in various sizes, it is suitable for almost all common applications in a building. For harmonious building lighting from a single source.
The uniform light distribution of APOLLON® creates good contrasts and conveys a harmonious overall impression with standard-compliant light. Reflected and direct glare is avoided. This increases visual comfort and well-being. The basis is the special microprismatic cover with lateral light injection for homogeneously illuminated light surfaces without visible light points. This provides a quick and easy way of designing with light. The luminaires appear as "light windows" which can be grouped to form light ceilings.
- Dynamically changeable color temperature (from 2700 – 6500 K)
- DALI DT8 control unit for highly precise settings
- High lumen output (4000 lm) across all color temperatures with standard-compliant clear control (UGR ≤ 19 / ≤ 3000 cd/m²)
- Four manually settable luminous fluxes (from 3380 to 4180 lm) with on/off functionality
- Optimized, efficient lighting design results without light control
- Constant maintenance of initial luminous flux until the end of rated service life (50,000 h)
- 10 % nominal energy savings over the rated service life (compared to on/off functionality)
- Optimized sizing of the installation without over-planning (CLO = L100 at 50,000 h)
These are central elements of the APOLLON® FThese are central elements of the APOLLON® is the absolutely homogeneous luminous surface. This minimizes reflected glare, light-dark contrasts and shadows. As a recessed luminaire, it offers the possibility of designing with light. The luminaires appear as "light windows" which can be grouped into luminous ceilings. This makes APOLLON® suitable for almost all applications in offices (suitable for monitor workstations with UGR ≤ 19) and in public buildings.
The well thought-out installation concept allows direct replacement of existing luminaires without the need for time-consuming new cabling. At the same time, all variants can be easily through-wired (up to 2.5 mm2) thanks to the integrated connection box. The closed design also minimizes soiling and maintenance costs. The optional accessories allow further types of mounting:
- Suspended (in preparation)
With its standard dimensions and low connected loads, theAPOLLON® represents a low-maintenance and energy-efficient alternative to conventional louvre luminaires. This allows energy savings of up to 55 % compared to comparable T5 or T8 recessed luminaires. The 625 x 625 variants are particularly suitable when a solution is sought for the direct replacement of four-lamp, square T5 or T8 luminaires (4 x 18 W and 4 x 14 W).