This data protection declaration describes how your personal data is processed as a customer, supplier or partner of Siteco GmbH . It explains how Siteco GmbH uses your personal data, what measures are taken to protect your data and what rights you have with regard to your personal data.
The protection of personal data is important to Siteco GmbH . Therfore Siteco GmbH processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable legal provisions for the protection of personal data and data security.
The purpose of the processing, the categories of data and the legal basis for the processing
Siteco GmbH processes your personal data exclusively in order to communicate with you, to pre-pare or process business transactions or to inform you about innovations at your request. In this context, a large number of processing activities fall to the following are listed:
- Support of customers and interested parties
- Preparation and execution of contracts
- Planning and realization of projects
- Information for customers and interested parties about the latest news and innovations
- Compliance with legal obligations, e.g: Accounting, bookkeeping and audit-ing requirements
Siteco GmbH processes personal data that you have provided yourself or that is collected in con-nection with your business relationship with us for the above-mentioned purposes. These are the following categories of data:
- contact details
- Data required to create and close business processes
- Financial, bank and creditworthiness data
- contract data
- Insurance and damage data
- Data to be collected or processed for purposes of public interest
Siteco GmbH processes your personal data based on the following regulations:
- for the purpose of conducting business processes (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR),
- to fulfil legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR), or
- to safeguard the legitimate interests of Siteco GmbH, taking into account the interests of the persons concerned worthy of protec-tion (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- If in individual cases you have expressly given your consent to the pro-cessing of your personal data, this consent is the legal basis for the pro-cessing (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
2. Transmission and passing on of personal data
Siteco GmbH transfers your personal data to third parties such as other companies of the OSRAM Group and, in the case of internal procedures, to service providers who may only process your data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions (Art. 28 GDPR) within the framework of the processing of their business transactions pursu-ant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit a) - c) and f) GDPR. These partners have been checked by us for compliance with data protection and are bound by contract.
More information can be found at the end of this document.
3. Storage periods
Unless an explicit storage period is specified at the time of collection, your personal data will be deleted if it is no longer required for the fulfilment of the purpose of stor-age and if no legal storage obligations (e.g. commercial, tax or pension law storage obligations) make longer storage necessary.
4. Revocability of declarations of consent granted
In cases where you have given Siteco GmbH permission to process your personal data, you have the right to revoke this permis-sion at any time with effect for the future. This means that the processing that took place before the revocation took place based on the consent lawfully.
5. Your rights
If you enter into business contact with Siteco GmbH, apply for a job or are employed there, you may have the right to use Siteco GmbH:
- to obtain information about personal data processed by you,
- require the rectification of inaccurate personal data,
- request the deletion of the personal data processed,
- require the limitation of the processing of personal data,
- request the transfer of the data, or
- to object to the processing of personal data.
6. Siteco GmbH Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer of Siteco GmbH will be pleased to inform you in detail about the rights to which you are entitled. Simply contact email@example.com or the contact person responsible for you.
In addition to the above-mentioned contact options at Siteco GmbH you also have the option of contacting the responsible data protection supervisory authority at any time.
The supervisory authority responsible for Bavaria can be reached at:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300
Fax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300
7. External partners of Siteco GmbH
Siteco involves various service providers in the processing of personal data, who are obliged to comply with data protection regulations via corresponding contracts pur-suant to Art. 28 GDPR.
For example, we use the
The company uses various services, which may also include the processing of personal data.
For the maintenance of our SAP system we rely on services of the
SPV Solution Products, Visions AG
Baierbrunner Str. 23
81379 Munich, Germany
Where necessary, we transmit data to recipients for business purposes such as for-warding companies or payment service providers.