When all options
of energy saving are available.
Municipality of Steinheim am Albuch, Germany
The municipality of Steinheim am Albuch demonstrates how to save energy. A complete district already has street lighting with motion sensors - individually programmed by local architects. Focus above all: maximum savings.
- Demand-oriented lighting for the entire district with all types of streets
- Individually programmed night-time reduction with 20-30 % basic lighting level
- Increase in lighting level when motion is detected
- Illuminating the luminaires ahead via a fast radio network
- Compliance with state environmental laws with environmentally friendly light color 3,000 K
- Further savings potential through stronger dimming and partial switching off
- All settings can be adjusted individually on site at any time
Products / Solutions
|Municipality Steinheim am Albuch, Germany||Steinheim am Albuch, Germany||SL 11 luminaires, SITECO Connect 21 incl. wireless motion sensors||2021||SITECO|