Well protected. Well saved.
Community Reutlingen, Germany
Where a solution with solar luminaires proved unreliable, SITECO now scores. In Reutlingen - always innovative when it comes to environmental and energy issues - a cycle path in the countryside was equipped with networked luminaires - light only as needed and then with particularly insect-friendly light color.
- Lighting on demand for a cycle path across meadow & field
- Use of the cycle path primarily by schoolchildren
- Lighting when movement is detected in the morning and evening hours
- Maximum savings through complete switch-off at night
- Particularly insect-friendly light color with lowest possible attraction effect (2,000 K)
- All settings can be adjusted individually on site at any time
Products / Solutions
|Community Reutlingen, Fairnetz GmbH, Germany||Reutlingen, Germany||SL 11 luminaires, SITECO Connect 21 incl. wireless motion sensors||2021||SITECO|