Karlsruhe's project of the century has one objective: moving a major part of the traffic underground and thus provide a little more peace and quiet in the inner city area. SITECO solutions have now also been providing the necessary safety and a sustainable reduction in the CO2 balance in the tunnel since mid-June 2022.
- Approx. 1.4 km long new tunnel construction as part of the Karlsruhe project
- 4 entrances, one underground access to a shopping center, directional traffic, completely redesigned above-ground area
- SITECO solution:
- 536 x Tunnellight TL13 drive-through luminaires
- 202 x Tunnellight TL33S entrance luminaires
- 4 x Tunnellight TL23 in the area of the breakdown bay
- Implementation year: 2022